Body shaming is a horrible menace in our society today. It is an act that gives strangers the entitlement to invalidate someone else’s looks and body shape. One of the many targets of body shaming is arm fat, and victims tend to slip into depression and change dressing patterns just to hide their heavy arms. If you’ve experienced this and you want to look better; not for societal validation, but for your mental and physical health, then this article is perfect for you. The content below addresses “How to lose arm fat overnight”, a common question that many individuals seeks answers to, so let’s get going.
Srce: Eat This Not That
Before we go into the intricate details, it is important to know that one of the major and most healthy method of losing arm fat is through physical exercise. You don’t have to hit the gym 5 times a day, 4 times a week, and sweat like a guinea pig every day just to achieve this; all you have to do is consciously carry out simple exercises directed towards dealing with arm fat.
You’ll also have to cut down on certain food substances; it’ll be addressed in the content of this article, so sit tight! In no time, you’ll be rid of heavy arms, and it’ll feel like an overnight cure.
Stick to these easy steps and you’ll be rocking those sleeveless tops in no time:
Get rid of arm fat by changing your diet
Srce: Better Me Tips
Arm fat is a reflection of total body fat, and it is a sign that you need to get rid of excess fat in your body. The most professional and easiest way of losing body fat focuses food intake in terms of changing dietary patterns. Now, there are no “fat eating” foods out there, but there are some that initiate and fuel the fat-burning process in the body. Eggs for example are great for losing total body fat. They have a substantially high protein content which speeds up body metabolism by almost 40% and they increase the body’s calorie content after digestion, thus reducing the feeling of hunger during that time period. Egg-based breakfasts such as egg sandwiches, poached eggs, and omelets are great healthy options for losing body fat. Some other fat-reducing foods include coffee, green tea, salmon, sardines, and herrings.
Losing body fat is a pathway to losing arm fat, and changing your diet is a sure way of achieving that.
Skipping is a simple, but effective way of burning arm fat. Most of your body is involved in the exercise, but there’s a higher level of focus on your arms. Skipping increases the activity of your muscles, leading to the production of lactic acid that breaks down the build-up of fat present in your arms. The exercise is also a great option for reducing total body fat, and toning the muscles of the body. The following are some tips to follow:
- Keep your elbows in and stand on your toes
- Let your wrists control the speed and momentum of the rope
- Keep your feet apart, not together
- Make use of a slightly heavy jump rope to optimize the exercise and burn more calories
- Count in seconds, or set a timer, instead of counting in number of rope rotations.
High-intensity skipping using a heavy jump will get you get those sexy arms you’ve always wanted, so get to skipping!
Try bicep curls
This exercise is just another easy workout routine that doesn’t require you to visit the gym. It’s pretty simple, but super effective in getting rid of those heavy, flappy arms. Bicep curls help with arm fat by toning the muscles of your arm and stimulating the breakdown of fat present in your arm. To carry out bicep curls, you’ll need a pair of weights or at least one. Below are some tips to follow:
- Take a firm stance and keep your feet apart while holding the weights in your hands
- Place your arms beside you and hold the weights firmly
- Lift and lower both weights in a 180-degree motion by bending your arms (you should feel some strain and stress on your arm muscles)
- Continue the lifting and lowering process for as long as you can, but maintain the proper stance throughout.
The process might seem like a hard one at first, but with time, you’ll get the hang of it. After a period of using a particular weight, it is advisable to invest in a heavier one; it’ll further increase the strain on your muscles, and subsequently increase burning of arm fat.
Many people don’t like push-ups, majorly because of how exhausting and stressful the exercise is, but considering its effects on arm fat, it is a worthy sacrifice. Push-ups also help to build your body and burn belly fat, so their effects don’t stop at reducing arm fat. To properly execute push-ups, remember to follow the tips below:
- For comfort, spread a padded but firm mat on the floor and lie flat with your face facing the floor.
- Move your arms forward, and your palms downward, then try to lift your body up (this is where most of the work is, and most people tend to give up at this point. It gets better, so don’t give up just yet). After lifting the total weight of your body, guide your body back to the floor by gently lowering your body to a position just before your chest touches the ground.
- Remember to exhale when you lift your body, and inhale when you’re lowering it.
- Continue the lowering and lifting process about 15 times and do it at least 3 times daily for optimum results.
Exercise your triceps
One of the best methods of exercising the triceps is by doing tricep presses. This form of exercise will help you get rid of stubborn arm fat and tone the area to a firm and fit one. Just like the bicep curls, you’re going to need a weight (try a dumbbell), which will be responsible on the strain on your arm. It’s advisable to carry out this exercise while standing.
- Pick up the dumbbell and wrap both hands around the grip part
- Lift the dumbbell over your head and behind it. Hold for some seconds
- Lift the dumbbell back over your head and repeat the process
- Remember to slightly arc your back, bend your knees, and keep your head and wrists straight while lifting the dumbbell back and forth.
Other exercises that will help you with burning arm fat really quickly include:
- Cardio exercises
- Drink more water
- Lat pulldowns
- Body stretches
Performing the above exercises will help you to drastically reduce your arm fat, and you’ll be flexing those sexy, firm arms in no time.