Chlorine, sea salt, sand, excess sun, all of these are highly damaging agents for the hair. For this reason, it is important to apply the best moisturizing treatments for hair so that it regains the shine, softness, and vitality that indicate that our hair is healthy. But do not worry, because this process does not involve a great expense in hairdressing. Fortunately, there are great hydration treatments for your hair at home with amazing results. Do you want to know them?
The easiest and most frequent resource when it comes to subjecting our hair to an intense hydration treatment is to use hair masks. Fortunately, the market offers a wide variety of masks, specially formulated for different types of hair: normal, curly, colored hair, and a long etcetera.
Even now, you can also choose between cosmetics with chemical or vegan formulation, that is, products that only include ingredients of plant origin.
Either way, any of these masks will be a great hydrating treatment for your hair.
However, if you don't want to resort to them, you can always resort to homemade formulas with equally amazing results. For example:
Moisturizing treatment for damaged hair with avocado and banana
1) To do this, mash an avocado, a banana, and three tablespoons of honey.
2) Make a paste with these ingredients and apply it directly to damp hair from roots to ends.
3) Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with plenty of water.
You will see how, after the first use, your hair will regain its vitality.
Moisturizing treatment for dull hair with yogurt
Moisturizing treatment for oily hair with lemon and egg
1) In this case, a very good moisturizing treatment for hair at home can be to mix lemon juice and 2 egg yolks.
2) Make a paste with these ingredients and add a little water to it.
3) Afterwards, you apply it on the hair and let it act for half an hour.
4) After this time, rinse it off and wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
You will be able to show off a shiny mane without any fat.
And if you've found a taste for making your own beauty masks yourself, why not try making homemade masks for your face?