Do you want long-term firm and supple skin? Then a good body oil should be part of your daily care routine. We reveal which oils are suitable for your skin type.
In order to have permanently firm and supple skin, it is best to use a high-quality body oil every day and massage it gently. Sweet almond oil, for example, scores with its high proportion of vitamin E, which has an antioxidant effect and protects the skin against external influences over the long term.
Of course, you can also use your favorite oil pure: But a ready-made mix of different valuable body oils combines the different benefits and makes your skin shine.
The Juvena massage oil is based on pure olive, avocado, and jojoba oil. Pomegranate extract also provides extra moisture.
Why use body oil and not body cream?
Body oils are purely natural products that usually do not require any additional additives, such as artificial preservatives. Another nice benefit of body oils is that they are full of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These coat the skin with a protective care film and actively cure cell renewal in the deeper layers of the skin.
Which body oil now suits which skin type?
Depending on the texture of the skin, different body oils are particularly suitable and thus optimally unfold their full active ingredient power.
Body oil for dry skin
Most people occasionally struggle with dry areas of skin, especially on their elbows, shins, feet, and hands. External influences such as heating air, extreme cold, and heat cause additional problems for our skin and unbalance the sensitive skin barrier.
The result: tension and sometimes itching. So if your skin is more prone to dryness, natural body oils are best at relieving tension and restoring moisture to your skin.
Which body oils are best?
Sweet almond oil, argan oil, avocado, and coconut oil are the right choice for dry skin.
Body oil for oily skin
Do you tend to have blemishes on your cleavage or face? Then put on grapeseed oil. This oil does not clog the pores and reduces the body's own talc production. Vitamins E and K have a balancing effect and ensure vitality.
Another alternative that has very good results on oily skin is tea tree oil. This oil is anti-inflammatory and works wonders against small pimples. But be careful: do not apply this oil over a large area undiluted, only use it locally on small pimples.
What is the best way to use body oil?
A major benefit of body oil is its consistency. The liquid oil can be very easily distributed evenly over the whole body.
The optimal application step by step :
- Ideally, apply the body oil to the slightly damp skin immediately after showering.
- As a result, the body oil can also absorb water molecules on its way into the deeper skin layers and donate a lot of moisture.
- This creates a so-called oil-water emulsion. Both substances combine and can be better absorbed by the skin.
- Massage the oil into the skin in gentle circular motions and with gentle pressure.
- This stimulates blood circulation and stimulates your lymphatic system in a pleasant and gentle way. This removes waste products from the body more quickly.
What else can a good body oil do?
A high-quality body oil can do more than just tighten and moisturize the skin. Used in a targeted manner and enriched with essential oils, it can:
- Relieve tension sustainably.
- Have a stimulating and stimulating effect - donate new energy.
- Relieve sore muscles after intense training.
- Help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Actively fight and prevent cellulite.
- Heal muscular injuries and support the body's natural healing process.
- Stimulate blood circulation.