Natural skin whitening is possible without the need for expensive treatments. You can lighten the tone with the help of natural remedies that will also provide you with many properties for your skin, although you should know that the result will be natural but not excessively obvious, since for that you should resort to chemical bleaches. Don't miss the following recommendations if you want to know how to whiten your skin with natural substances that will bring you many benefits.
The lemon is one of the most powerful natural skin whiteners, one of the oldest and most traditional home remedies that exist for this purpose. The reason is that acids that help eradicate the most superficial cells of the skin are responsible for darkening this part.
However, the presence of strong acids, as they cause skin irritations, so it should always be applied in equal parts together with water. Apply with the help of a cotton pad on the skin and let it act for about 15 minutes. Then rinse the skin with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Another option is to take a bath in hot water, adding a cup of whole milk and the juice of a lime. Milk has properties that soften and lighten blemishes and skin.
Repeat this operation 2-3 times a week. After several weeks you will begin to see results in much healthier skin.
Yogurt and honey
Another natural combination for skin whitening is yogurt along with honey. The properties of yogurt for the skin are well known. It has the same enzymes as milk. It acts as a natural whitening agent, and honey provides the extra hydration necessary to keep the skin perfectly hydrated, improving the appearance of blemishes on the face.
To put it on the skin, just mix the same amount of natural yogurt as honey and create a kind of cream or paste. Spread it carefully and let it act for 15 minutes. Then you can remove it with the help of warm water.
As with the acids in lemon, apple cider vinegar is an excellent ally to help naturally lighten the skin. We owe this to him thanks to the presence of glycol and acetic acids that favor the elimination of dead cells and dirt accumulated in the pores.
To apply it:
- Dissolve a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and spread the mixture all over the skin with the help of a cotton ball.
- Let it act for 20 to 25 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply this remedy every day to start seeing results within 2 months.
Cucumber and honey
If you want to whiten the skin on your face successfully, cucumber can be one of the great home remedies that will guarantee excellent results. Cucumber contains a large amount of vitamins A, C, and E and essential oils that make the skin much more hydrated. It is also excellent for maintaining the health of the face and lightening blemishes.
- Along with honey, cucumber guarantees extra hydration that will provide you with a much more hydrated and cared-for skin.
- To prepare the cucumber and honey mask, you must place the equivalent of 2 glasses of water, 3 tablespoons of honey, and a cucumber in a blender.
- When the mixture is perfectly integrated, apply it on the face with the help of a cotton ball and massage in circular movements until the skin absorbs the mask.
- You can apply this remedy up to twice a day for a month.